Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 9

This week we had the amazing opportunity to Baptize a family of 5 named the Salazars. All I can say is that they are one amazing family and they are going to be strong members in our church! I got to baptize two of the kids Hyrum (15) and Eddison (9). It was such a neat experience! All of the hard work really pays off once you get to completely change there lives and help them to receive this amazing gift! Our Heavenly Father will always reward us for our hard work, we just have to be diligent. 

On Tuesday it rained like I’ve never seen before and by the end of the day I was soaked from my waist down. Not going to lie, but it was probably one of the best days we’ve had and even though we were soaked we kept working. I love this work and what it brings to other peoples lives! Something I’ve been studying a little bit lately is Charity and how important it is in missionary work and in our lives everyday. I have found that when your having a bad day, if you make it your goal to make someone else's better you will receive so much help from the lord. 

I would like to challenge you all to find opportunities to serve other people, no matter how big or small I know you'll receive many blessings. The food here is getting better and better  as I’m here longer and even though it's mostly rice and chicken, the ladies that cook for us cook some dang good stuff! I love it here and I love the people of Ecuador! If you have any questions you'd like me to answer just put it on my blog and my mom will let me know. Thanks for all you do. I love you all! 

Sincerely, Elder Kaiden Mckay Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment