Thursday, March 6, 2014

Week 5 ( Last one at the Mexico MTC)

Week number six has finally arrived. I can’t believe how fast being here has gone. I look back and can see how much progress I’ve made while being here and it’s just amazing. Yesterday, March 5th my companion and I had the chance to teach a real investigator during TRC. We were both scared to death and super nervous. The lesson kind of started out a little rough but as we started talking to him more we found out he wanted to know more about the plan of salvation, especially the afterlife. We taught him and he asked quite a few questions and we answered them all. We ended up committing him to baptism and it was an amazing experience! 

It really is soo important to teach by the Holy Ghost and be able to teach a full lesson in Spanish. Although it is most times a love/hate relationship this language is amazing and I love it, just can’t wait for the day when I’m fluent ha-ha :) Thank you all for your support and I can’t wait to head out to Quito on Monday! You’re all in my prayers daily. I know the lord loves each and every one of us and when we strive to be our best he will bless us, beyond measure!

Love, Elder Hunt


Elder Hunt and the other Missionaries in his District


The Trees are just starting to bloom!

He loves all of the fresh fruit there. This is called a Grenada


You cut it open and drink out the inside


Insides/ It looks disgusting but he says it's really good!!

Some of the artwork in the MTC



No comments:

Post a Comment