Thursday, February 27, 2014

Week 4

Oh my! I can't believe it's been 4 weeks already! Only 2 more days and he will be at the 1 month mark:)
Here's his weekly email. I know it's short but we'll take what we can get.



Well I’m now on my Fifth week here and the days are getting less and less till I leave for Ecuador. I’m really excited about being able to go out into the real world but then I remember it’s the real world and it won’t be anything like here. I can’t wait for all the great experiences ill have and be able to learn actual Spanish not this baby talk that they teach us here :P My teacher keeps telling us that in Quito they speak really fast and it’s hard to understand but he also told us that the broncos won the superbowl soo idk what to believe ha-ha I am still learning a lot every day and enjoying my time here. I get along with my companion really good and he’s really motivated and helps keep me motivated as well :) I love you all and thank all of you for all your support and everything you do for me and my family your all in my prayers every day! I’m already looking forward to next week :) 

Love, Elder Hunt










No comments:

Post a Comment