Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Week 65

Well, the time has finally come and we were finally able to have the baptism of Mario. I'm super happy that he was able to take that step in his life and be an example for the rest of his family! I really think we might be able to work a little bit better with his wife and kids now and I hope that they can follow his example as well! I know that he will be able to see so many blessings in his life and will be able to bless them all as he receives the Priesthood :) the Branch here has really been struggling but we are really trying to help them out so that the people that we baptize don't just fall away. 

It was a little bit hard this last week as I was sick for 3 days and stuck in my bed. I had a HUGE migraine and my stomach wasn't doing too well! I was really happy to get up and go out and work this past weekend! Today we all got together as a District in the Chapel and played some UNO and basketball. It was really fun, especially since 2 Sister Missionaries in my District are ending their missions this week! So far as a district leader 5 missionaries have gone home in my district. 

We have changes this week and I'm excited to see where the next chapter of my mission will be! Well, I'm sorry there isn't too much to write but everything here is good! I'm just trying to give it my all and have fun (which we do often) so hopefully this week will be better and be a good one! Have a great week and I hope that you like the pictures :) 

Con mucho amor, 
Elder Hunt


The Baptism of Mario with his family :)



They gave us a pig testicle in our soups so
Elder Lopez took it out when they weren't looking - haha!





On Tuesday we went and helped sand and paint
a house so there is my proof of hard work ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment