Monday, December 1, 2014

Week 43

Well its about time, Thanksgiving has officially arrived. Now the bad news.... They don't celebrate it here :P It's going to be a tough week but it will be nice to be able to focus more and show the Lord how truly grateful I am for all of the things he has given me in my life! 

This week I will also complete my 10th month out in the mission, which is just crazy!! Good news is that I will be celebrating it with the baptism of Lulu B, the granddaughter of a less active who we just helped reactivate :) It will be nice to have another baptism! I really hope we can get the families we have to the point of being baptized and getting them married. I will let you all know about that later! 

We are still working hard to help get this ward back into good shape. I hope that the Christmas Season can help them remember the whole reason why we're here. We really do have to develop the True Love of Christ in our lives. It's crazy how everything here is just so normal now. I love it here! 

I still think of all of you and pray for you! I hope that you have a great week and enjoy your Thanksgiving Feast, just don't go overboard. Eat an extra piece of Pumpkin Pie or Apple Crisp:)  I would really like some of that right now! It's okay though, I've got my rice and chicken :) Haha I love you all and am thankful for all the people the lord has blessed me with in my life!!

Con mucho Amor, 
Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment