Sunday, October 12, 2014

Week 36

So, I just have to start off by saying that Conference was absolutely AMAZING! I loved every second of it! I never really cherished Conference much before but now I really see the blessing it brings into our lives. Although it was such a short time to learn everything I plan on studying the talks throughout the next 6 months to get more out of all of the talks. 

We were also able to have a Baptism this weekend. Her name is Camila and she's the sister of Maria Jose so that was really cool! Her dad afterward also came up and asked us what they need to do to get married so were going to work more on helping them to get married. 

We got changes yesterday and my companion went off to Ambato today and I'm here with my District Leader and I will be training this change. Its going to be crazy but I'm ready for the challenge! I hope you all have a great week and I hope you all know how much I love you! 

Con mucho amor, 
Elder Hunt

House painting






The baptism of Camila


Us with Camilla's family


Us with Estiven & Alexander



Us with the Sanchez Family

No comments:

Post a Comment