Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 21

Well all I can say is what a week it has been!! Its was a good week, just a really long one. This past Saturday we had 3 baptisms and it was sooo great! We’ve been working with this family for almost 4 months and they are such a great family! In total my district had 8 baptisms on Saturday and we only need 2 more to complete our goal of 14 this month.  I was able to confirm the son on Sunday and man was that crazy! It was soo cool but at the same time so nerve racking :P

The down side to this week was on Friday. We had a Conference with President Ghent and his wife since they are leaving soon but all throughout the night I had such a bad fever and couldn't sleep. I could finally get out of bed at 2:00 in the afternoon only to lay on the floor and go back to sleep. I honestly have never had so much pain in all of my body in my entire life! My head, stomach, and legs hurt so bad! On Saturday we went to a clinic to have tests done on my urine and blood, which didn't bother me none since I love giving blood ;) I found out that I have 2 infections. One in my stomach (salmonella) and another in my kidney. It definitely isn't good but hey I’m still alive and truckin :)

We didn't work on Friday or Saturday because I simply couldn't but we were able to work a little yesterday which was nice. Don't worry about me though. All I ask is that you keep me in your prayers and we'll let God do the rest. I have an appointment today so that will help out a lot! Other than that fun part of the week it was a good one. The weather here has been pretty nice and now its summer which means NO MORE RAIN!!!!!!!!! Makes things a lot easier haha. I hope you all have a great week and that everything is good in your families! 

Con Amor, 
Elder Hunt


My Companion and I with the family we baptized, Familia Macao



HUGE Catholic Church and me :)



Picture with President Ghent and Sis Ghent
(They will be going home in July)


No comments:

Post a Comment