Thursday, February 20, 2014

Week 3

We were able to email back and forth a little with Kaiden at about 6:30 this morning. It was nice because Daren and the girls were able to chat for a minute before going to work/school. He sounds great! He still hasn't gotten any of the hand written letters that we have sent him:( Not sure what's taking them so long!!
Here's his weekly email:)  Sherri


Well it’s the third week in the MTC and time is flying by. The days sort of blend together and I just go about following my schedule. My ability to speak and understand Spanish grows each day and my love for this gospel grows along with it. When you learn a new language and preach the gospel in that language you develop new views of it and it builds you as a person. Although it is very tough to learn Spanish I love the language and can’t wait till I can say whatever I want! Today my district was able to go to the Mexico City temple and the new visitors center there. It was such an amazing experience even though the temple was closed. The visitors center was so amazing and beautiful! As the time grows near when I leave to Ecuador I get more excited and more nervous. I can’t wait for the amazing experiences that await me! Love you all and thanks for all the support I am given!!

Love, Elder Hunt

Elder Hunt outside of the Mexico City Temple:)

This is inside the Mexico City Temple Visitor Center




Mexico City Temple



Elder Hunt & Elder Whitaker
at the Mexico City Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment