Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Week 34

So we are getting closer to General Conference and I’m honestly really excited!! I know that before my mission I didn't care a whole lot for Conference nor did I pay much attention but I really have learned and seen the importance that it really does have in our lives. I love being able to listen to the Prophet and Apostles that we have here on the earth and to learn more about the things we should do to have a better life and to be a better person. I hope you all are able to listen, study and apply the things we will here in the coming weeks. 

This week was a good week for us here in Santo Domingo. We worked really hard to get the people we have progressing and coming to church. We were able to have 4 come to church this week. You really can see such a huge difference when you work hard and do all that you can to help others!

 One of our investigators named Estiven had his baptismal interview this last week and will be baptized this Saturday. His little brother has a baptismal date for the 18th of October. This week in our District meeting we learned more about commitments and how important it is that they know that we are helping them to prepare to make more commitments and covenants with our Heavenly Father.

 I am now able to better understand my companion haha! He speaks really fast and he's really quiet but I've learned how to have more patience and to listen better. The people here really are great and everyday we return home with some sort of fruit:) They are so kind here and really welcoming. This week should be a great one and we started it off good with being able to play soccer with our zone on a nice turf field! I hope that you all have a great week also and can prepare yourself for the upcoming General Conference.

I love you all and wish the best for everyone! 
Con much amor, 
Elder Hunt








No comments:

Post a Comment