Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Week 17

This week was kind of a rough week. We ended up having nobody at church which also means nobody will get baptized on my birthday (being selfish;)) but they should be good for the week after. Elder Brough is kind of bummed because most likely he will get changed next week. The people we would be baptizing he has been teaching for so long. It will be nice to finally get them baptized and keep them strong in the church. 

We found some new people this week too. That was really nice since we've had the same program and people for a while. One of the new families named Familia Garcia and they are seriously soo great! I’m really excited to get them progressing and baptized down the road too. My companion broke his umbrella because he kept spinning it and getting me wet (karma haha) so we had to share my umbrella which was just a blast ;) 

This week was pretty normal. Nothing to special happened other than we saw the Rainbow door guy a few times haha. I got to go on divisions with one of our ZL´s named Elder Christensen and he is honestly like 6´6´. Compared to everyone down here I’m tall so that's saying something. We worked here in my sector and didn't have the best day, but the lessons we had were really good. He is a great guy and I learned a lot from him. This week in Preach My Gospel we Studied in section 10 called ¨listen¨ it is a great section and I learned a lot that I need to get better at. I also read the conference talk since we finally got the Liahona. I read the talk given by Elder W. Craig Zwick and all I can say is that it is such a great talk!

Something I want to start to try to do, is read one talk from Conference everyday because they are the same as scriptures. We can learn so much from them. If you haven't read that talk or heard it you should most definitely go read it and apply what he teaches. I promise your lives and families will be so much happier! I’m couldn't be more thankful for all of the people I have supporting me and I love you all! I hope you all have a great week and enjoy the summer :) 

Con amor, Elder Hunt


Enjoying one of my favorite cereals that came in my package from home:)

Cooking Hamburgers and Fudge:) What a combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment