Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Week 15

First off, it's crazy that I will be 19 years old in 18 days...One year older and wiser too ;) This last week was a pretty good one. We had some of our investigators drop us but we still have a few families progressing. I could possibly be baptizing someone on my birthday but we'll see! We had some really good lessons and some really weird and not so good lessons too. 

We found out that one of our investigators isn't married but they live together so we’ve been working on that. We basically had a marriage counseling session the one day and let me tell you what.. that was a blast! It did help them out though and it helps to have a companion because it's honestly like being married and sometimes worse because you have no alone time. It's great to be able to help people with the problems they have and sometimes it even helps you. 

I learn more and more every day and have been trying to find something new to improve on every day. It was so great to be able to talk to my family yesterday and I hope that you all had a great Mothers Day! The weather here has been kind crappy lately. It rains basically every day and is cold. Both me and my companion have pretty bad colds, but hey no pain - no gain right? ;) Thanks for all of your prayers and concerns. I hope the best for you all and will keep you in my prayers!

Con amor, 
Elder Kaiden Mckay Hunt



Rainy Ecuador

Lots and Lots of rain!

 flood of water in the streets

Roasting Marshmallows on the stove with Elder Brough


Park where we spent our P-Day last week

This was a huge park where we spent our P-Day last Monday

Crazy Fog

Me being funny and taking selfies when I was bored,
also, all the clothes I wear at night - haha!

 Me and my amazing package that I finally got this week :)
**It only took a month and a half**

No comments:

Post a Comment