Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Week 24

Well Ladies and Gents, I will be spending yet another change here in the wonderful ward of Manantial with my companion Elder Monrroy. I never thought I would be spending more than a fourth of my mission here in this sector but I'm not going to lie I am really excited for this change! We have so many wonderful people here! 

On the 26th of this month we have 2 more baptisms and both of the young men that we are going to be baptizing want to serve missions. It is so great to be able to help them both reach their goal! This past week was a good week. My companion and I worked hard to get the people we had contacted to church on sunday and the hard work paid off. We ended up having 6 progressing investigators at church yesterday. It really is awesome when people keep the commitments that we leave with them! 

There isn't a whole lot more to report on this week. I just want to thank you all for your support and prayers and for the letters that I have received! It is hard for me to send letters back but I will try to get some sent off. 

Con mucho amor, 
Elder Hunt :)


We went to a members house to recieve changes and today is her sons 
Birthday so on Saturday I bought a cake for them so we could celebrate.



 He turned 2 today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment